The uniform is smart and practical so that every child can wear it with pride.
Uniform is required to be worn by all pupils from Reception to Year 6.
It consists of:
- Royal blue jumper or cardigan with the school logo
- White polo shirt
- Grey school shorts, skirt, trousers or pinafore
- Black, white or grey tights or socks
- Plain black enclosed shoes with low heel
- Royal blue book bag (EYFS & KS1) or rucksack (KS2) with the school logo
- Blue checked dress (summer)
P.E. Kit worn on PE days
- Royal blue t-shirt with the school logo
- Navy blue sweatshirt with the school logo or plain navy blue sweatshirt
- Black shorts or jogging bottoms
Branded items with the school logo can be ordered via ParentPay.
Jumper or cardigan
Book bag - EYFS & KS1
Rucksack - KS2